At this time of year are frequent swimming lessons and sports activities go indoors where children but also adults. They spend much of their time barefoot, and the delicate skin of your feet is more likely to get infections.
- Do not let him go or go barefoot in locker rooms or recent sports shoes always carry.
- Try also to shower shoes, slippers or rubber shoes are the best alternative.
- Dry moisture and hidrátalos feet before putting socks. The moisture collects between the toes, there is fungus or infection.
- Prevents fit with socks or feet are wet.
- Check it out and see if your feet feel itchy or have eczema.
- Use appropriate footwear depending on the activity carried out.